Being part of NICEIC, with all new legislation coming into effect within many industries, you will require some sort of electrical certificate from an installation certificate to an Electrical inspection condition report (EICR). We all will test fire alarms, AOV, mains smoke detectors and emergency lighting systems and issue relevant certification.